Entry Level General Posting (092202)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering, planning, and landscape architecture firms. SRF’s engineers, planners, and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects. Our award-winning projects range from designing roadways, trails, and bridges to planning statewide transportation systems, to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. SRF regularly competes and receives Project of the Year awards for our clients from numerous professional organizations.
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
Potential Entry Level Opportunities:
- Civil Design Group
- Roadway Engineer
- Civil Design Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Civil Engineering Analyst
- Transit Planning and Design Group
- Transit Design Engineer
- Transit Design Internship
- Transit Planner
- Transportation Planner
- Traffic & Technology
- CADD Technician
- Traffic Engineer
- ITS/CAV Engineer
- Traffic Design Engineer
- Traffic Studies Engineer
- Traffic Operations and Modeling Engineer
- Water Resources
- Water Resource Engineer
- Drainage Engineer
- Drainage Engineer Analyst
- Transportation Planning
- Transportation Planner
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Planning or similar degree from an accredited school.
- Technical positions may require a 2-year associates degree.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Related internship(s) experience.
- Microsoft office suite experience.
- Enthusiastic, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Desire to pursue professional engineering licensure.
- Willingness to endorse SRF’s commitment to Innovation, Service, Quality, and Collaboration.
Visa sponsorship is not available for these positions.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.