Entry Level CADD Technician (042210)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering and planning firms. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, and vacation time carry-over.
Our successful Civil/Highway/Municipal group is seeking an entry level AutoCAD or MicroStation Technician in our Minneapolis or St. Paul, MN office.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing CADD plan development and preparation for Civil Engineering projects primarily in the areas of DOT highway and local roads, municipal engineering and public works, and related infrastructure projects. Additional responsibilities include elements of civil design; assisting staff in the development of CADD-based calculations, analysis, and presentation materials; assisting in geometric design of highways and roadways; development of CADD system standards, procedures, and updates.
- Strong aptitude for success and learning.
- Two-year civil technology degree or equivalent related experience.
- Proven ability to develop and produce civil engineering drawings.
- 1+ years of experience in position(s) of increasing responsibility as an AutoCAD or MicroStation technician preferred but not required.
- Team-oriented attitude and pro-active attitude towards CADD implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook).
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.