SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is a fast growing, locally owned and well-established planning, engineering, and design firm providing services throughout the Midwest. We are an award-winning company that has been recognized for engineering, planning and landscape architecture. SRF offers our employees a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package, including medical/RX, dental, life, disability, and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
We are seeking an experienced professional civil engineer to serve as a Senior Project Manager in our Bismarck, ND office. Candidates seeking this position should be collaborative, dedicated, enthusiastic, flexible, innovative, organized, a good project planner, and a self-starter experienced in managing large, complex, multi-discipline transportation projects.
- Project Management – effectively manage multi-discipline project teams for a wide range of transportation projects
- Client relationships – develop, manage and maintain client relationships
- Marketing – identify project opportunities, actively pursue opportunities, and prepare proposals
- Group growth – assist the group leadership in developing and implementing a strategic growth plan for the market including short and long-term action plans and financial goals
- Staff Supervision – provide for staff growth through nurturing staff in a respectful, collaborative approach that promotes individual professional growth and positive team spirit
- Provide training assistance for engineers and staff
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of North Dakota
- At least 10 years of experience in civil engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, technical and analytical skills
- Excellent supervisory and team building skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing transportation projects, including preliminary and final design
- Proven ability to develop studies, reports, technical specifications, regulatory permits, applications, construction estimates, and other project documents
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.