D2O Autodesk CADD Manager (122001)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the leading engineering and planning firms in the upper Midwest. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
We are seeking an Autodesk CADD Manager to join our Digital Design Operations (D20) team at our Minneapolis office. The person in this position would provide oversight of our plan development production related to use of Bently Platforms, such as MicroStation, Projectwise and/or AutoCAD platforms. They would also be responsible for the implementation of CADD standards and familiarity of workspaces related to DOT and municipal clients and preparation of plans in accordance with these standards.
What you will be doing:
- Training Program Development in coordination of Director of D2O related to use of Bentley Platforms (MicroStation and/or AutoCAD).
- Oversight of our plan development production related to use of MicroStation and/or AutoCAD platforms.
- Implementation of CADD standards and familiarity of workspaces related to DOT and municipal clients and preparation of plans in accordance with these standards.
- Assist IT staff as needed with CADD application desktop support as well as plotting and other plan delivery support.
- Coordinate between D2O, IT and Departmental Engineers for successful delivery of Project deliverables for Transportation projects.
What you need to have:
- BS or Associate degree (Experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- 10+ years CAD experience. A minimum of 5 years CADD drafting with current editions of AutoCAD (including Revit and Civil 3D) environments is preferred.
Skills & Competencies:
- An understanding of Windows Network and ProjectWise Cloud based network operations, environments and libraries required for the support of theses platforms.
- Knowledge of drafting principles, techniques, and procedures.
- Knowledge of local Department of Transportation standards.
- Established ability to coordinate with engineering staff to develop production packages.
- Ability to manipulate files in AutoCAD and MicroStation.
- Ability to draft plans and drawings from engineer-provided markups.
- Ability to work within Windows 10 operating system environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with file sharing, document management, and collaboration tools.
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills within a team environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
The following characteristics lead to a successful SRF CADD Manager:
- Be a Brand Ambassador for the company who believes in diversity and inclusion.
- Be self-motivated to meet individual goals and maintain accountability in a team environment.
- Be Highly organized and efficient.
- Be able to multi-task in a team environment.
- Exercise initiative and independent judgement in the solution of work problems.
- Be able to communicate effectively–verbal and written
- Guide work and promote goals to maintain high standards of performance.
Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.