As a 100 percent employee-owned company, SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering, planning, and landscape architecture firms. SRF’s engineers, planners, and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects. At SRF, our calling to have fun while helping others extends beyond our offices and job sites and into the neighborhoods where we live and work. Together, we create vibrant communities and dynamic experiences. Our award-winning projects range from designing roadways, trails, and bridges to planning statewide transportation systems, to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces.
We are seeking motivated individuals to assist our field crews with survey staking and road construction inspection work. You will spend most of your time on a field assignment. This job may include 10-11 hour days and some weekend work. Seeking candidates who can work during the summer of 2021 or through the whole construction season (into November of 2021).
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Progressing toward a BS in civil engineering / related 4-year degree, or a two-year civil engineering technician / related degree
- Demonstrates cooperative skills in working efficiently with a team and as well as the ability to work independently
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, stand / walk for long periods of time, and to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions
- Must be 18 years or older
- Valid MN Driver’s License Driver’s License
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.