Civil Engineering / Transportation Project Manager (092120)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering, planning, and landscape architecture firms. SRF’s engineers, planners, and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects. Our award-winning projects range from designing roadways, trails, and bridges to planning statewide transportation systems, to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. SRF regularly competes and receives Project of the Year awards for our clients from numerous professional organizations.
As a Transportation Project Manager you will be collaborative, dedicated, enthusiastic, flexible, innovative, organized, a good project planner, and a self-starter experienced in managing large, complex, multi-discipline transportation projects. Projects will include highway, transit, rail, site, and design-build involving highways, local roads, public utilities and public works, civil site design, and related infrastructure.
- Client relationships – develop, manage, and maintain client relationships
- Marketing – identify and actively pursue project opportunities resulting in securing work
- Project Management – effectively manage multi-discipline project teams for a wide range of transportation projects including the design-bid-build, design-build, and Construction Manager/General Contractor (CMGC) delivery methods for highway, transit, rail, and site projects
- Staff Supervision – provide for staff growth through nurturing staff in a respectful, collaborative approach that promotes individual professional growth and positive team spirit
- Group growth – assist the group leadership in developing and implementing a strategic growth plan for the market including short and long-term action plans and financial goals
- Minimum 8 years of experience with an emphasis in managing transportation projects, including preliminary and final design. Design-Build project experience a plus.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Minnesota or have the ability to become licensed within six months of hire
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, technical and analytical skills
- Excellent supervisory and team building skills
- Proven ability to manage projects using AutoCAD/Civil 3D and/or MicroStation/Geopak.
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement.Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.