SRF Announces Promotion of Principals
October 26, 2017
We are pleased to announce the promotion of four long-time SRF employees to Principal! These individuals have been recognized for their contributions to SRF through their hard work, unique skills, and talent and have earned the trust and respect of their clients and peers. This is a great achievement, and we look forward to the continued leadership and growth of SRF’s newest Principals.
Quality. Innovation. Service. Collaboration.
SRF has built a tradition of excellence by delivering quality that stands the test of time, striving for innovation, providing superior service, and being true to the spirit of collaboration. Our 350+ engineers, planners, and designers work with public and private sector clients across the Midwest. SRF’s award-winning services include:
- Transportation, transit, environmental, and community planning
- Civil, structural, traffic, and water resources engineering
- Project controls: cost estimating, scheduling, and document management
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Landscape architecture and urban design
- Site planning and design
- Real estate: acquisition, relocation and appraisal
- Construction administration and surveying